Sunday, April 7, 2013

Final Four Weekend

The Final Four was this weekend, with the final game ending tomorrow between Michigan State and Louisville. I could not think of a better way to spend my weekend than I did this weekend. I was able to be a part of the Social Media Street Team as a volunteer and help out on Friday and Saturday. Not only did they give us about $100 worth of Nike gear to wear while we worked that said Final Four Atlanta 2013 on it, but I got to spend two days listening to some great bands in the beautiful weather. 

I got to pass out free t-shirts, hand out Bracket Town tickets, get people to do crazy stuff for me like push up contests, beer chugging contests, funny photos, dance contests, and an arm wrestling competition. I was taking videos and pictures all weekend and had an absolutely amazing time. I could not have asked for a better way to spend my time or work. Even though it was tiring, it was such a rewarding experience and got me really excited for when I graduate and can hopefully do more things like this in the future for my job. 


No comments:

Post a Comment